Thursday, November 5, 2009

J-14 Interview on Taylor Lautner


Photobucket

Short yet nice to see another Taylor Interview with all the buzz about Kristen and Rob.

Now it's TayTay time!



J-14 exclusive interview with Taylor Lautner about why he's born to be Jacob Black:


J-14: What was it about the role of Jacob that drew you to him?


Taylor Lautner: I guess the fact that I'm a lot like him. When Jacob's human, he's really friendly and outgoing and talkative, but his other side -- his werewolf side -- he's very fierce and grumpy... and that's totally opposite of me. It's fun to play somebody who's just like me, but then it's cool as an actor to challenge myself to play something totally opposite of me!


J-14: You enjoy that contrast and balance?


Taylor:Yeah and Jacob is both of that, so that's pretty cool.







[Twi-Source - TwilightGuide.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment