Monday, September 7, 2009

New Still of Bella and Edward



Isn't he beautifullll... I mean isn't it beautiful. (sigh)
Okay well here is this new still form New Moon. Bella and Edward of course looking lovingly into each others eyes; one more then the other. Can you tell which?

I don't know about you guys but I love this Edward! Fits my expectations much more because he looks much more handsomer. Though I do love it how Rob says "buoffant".
Oh! and did you notice he has man-y eyebrows again! Yay! Still wild yet tamed.
Taming of the wild beast... (hmm...)

Oh and plus did I mention that I am so jealous of this mans eyelashes! What is up with that! Not fair in my opinion. Everday I wake up to this gorgous poster of him next to my mirror and as I am getting ready for the day and start to curl my eyelashes... (I have to admit it) I model my eyelashes after his, LOL.



- JazzyCakes



Come on people don't be so shy.
I know you wanna comment about this shmexy man, oh and Bella too. = P

No comments:

Post a Comment