Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Twilight Watch—Attack of the Wolves, Part Two: Meet Kiowa Gordon

Kiowa Gordon (Embry Call) Pictures, Images and Photos




Part two! With the adorable Kiowa Gordon!

Check some of it out.


New Moon is your first film. What was the casting process like?







They had an open casting call here in Phoenix, and I auditioned. I was going to


church with my mom out in Cave Creek, and Stephenie Meyer goes to church with her. She kind of helped me out on that one.






Did Stephenie suggest you?






Yes, she told production, I think, and got me some sides to do the audition.

How did the wolves come together as a pack?







They got us a personal trainer, and we just went to the workouts and got to know each other. We saw each other’s strengths and pushed each other’s buttons; we really bonded during that time. We’d go out to eat a lot and watch movies …


What was your favorite scene to shoot?







I call it the “muffin scene.” It’s right after Bella finds out we’re all werewolves, and we take her to Emily’s house while Jacob, Paul, and Sam are off in the woods taking care of some wolf business.


What’s it been like filming the third installment, Eclipse?







It was a lot more fun being with the guys this time around. We already knew each other, had new stuff to talk about, a new director, and we actually had some scenes with the Cullens [the saga’s main vampire clan].


Give me one word to describe each actor: Taylor Lautner [“Jacob Black”].







Innocent.






Bronson Pelletier [“Jared”].






[Laughs] Jokester!






Tyson Houseman [“Quil Ateara”].






Smart.






Kristen Stewart [“Bella Swan”].






Edgy.






Gil Birmingham [“Billy Black”].






Papa!






Chaske Spencer [“Sam Uley”].






Leader.



Lucky! I wish Stephenie Meyer can get me a role.


Read the rest here.


[Twi-Source - VanityFair.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment